Friday, June 6, 2008

Transformation at Lunch Break....45 minutes and a new "you"

Thanks, to modern advancement in medical cosmetology and cosmetic surgery, we all can have attractive features. The difference in youth and middle age is the fine wrinkles and loosening of face muscles. These wrinkles, loosening can all go in less than an hr and get your Youth Look back.

Skin without Wrinkles.

Wrinkling is normal ageing process, but today the process of ageing, has advanced by 10 years due to faulty lifestyle, exposure to Sun, Hectic lifestyle, Stress, Smoking and excess alcohol.

Autologus fat Transplant safe way to a youthful look, healthy skin glow.

This is as an office procedure, where one can have the treatment done in 30 mins and go back to work.

Autologous fat (one's own fat) transfer is today's number one filling agent for loss of volume and creases on our faces.

As we get older, we start to loose fat from our upper face. This loss of fat and associated loose skin starts to show up in the cheek area, giving us a sad, gloomy look. By placing the fat in the upper third of our face we produce an uplift effect; thereby we reshape the face to the more youthful years.

Therefore autologous fat is the ideal almost permanent filler to rejuvenate the back of the hands, as well as the nasal labial fold (mouth to nose grooves) or any body depression. Reinjected fat lasts longer in larger areas of non-movement, so it is very successful.

Minimum 10 years your wrinkles are gone, unless you suffer from major Health disorder.
No Medicine, no synthetic, chemical, infusion, it's your own Natural Fat.
No side reaction as we use your own body fat.
Almost zero recovery time, you can go back to work, in 0ne hr.
Your skin glows, free from all wrinkles, regular weight loss will not affect your wrinkles any more.
Sunken cheeks, hollows cheeks in, one hr vanishes (depending on the Degree of hollowness time may take more, but Hollowness will vanish.)




It can also be used to correct facial deformities, wrinkles on face on back of your hand.

Thread Countouring.

This is an advance surgical procedure which can be performed under local anesthesia, where your sagging face is lifted by a thread under your cheek. No visible scars, mostly a painless procedure.

All the above treatments may associate with slight redness, swelling, discomfort for few people, which normally gets over in 12 to 48 hrs.

Botox and fillers .
BOTOX works by relaxing the muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles, giving the face a more relaxed and refreshed appearance. The procedure is so simple and quick that patients can often have it done on their lunch hour.

Reinjected fat lasts longer in larger areas of non-movement, so it is very successful for the correction of sunken cheeks, because this area does not move as often.
Gorgeous Skin Care.- Bandra website www.drpurnimaskinclinic.com or call on
022-26049333/555, 9820045277, A venture of Dr Purnima Skin Care Clinic.

6 comments:

Vishal Kumar said...

Few months before my weight increases 10 kg with my actual weight. I was very much in depression because everyone say me fatty. I started regular exercises and done everything to loose my weight, but only 1 to 2 kg loose, then one day I met one of my college friend who was very much fat in college time, but now he was looking handsome, I was surprised to see him. I asked him how it become possible then he suggested me to go clinique gorgeous, I went to that clinique and after few months I saw great change in me. I loose my 6 kg.

sunita said...

very good info provided by dr. purnima. I have taken the service of oil free facial last month…it really made me beautiful, now people give fantastic comments on my skin. Thanks to you dr. purnima!

Unknown said...

Hi, I had a patches in my skin all over the body, I changed approx 5 doctors, Finally I met Dr. Purnima Mhatre . I came across her while surfing on net and decided to consult her also. Her consultation fees is high, but beyond everything, her prescribed medicine worked on me. My problem has almost cured. I am taking medicine regularly and consulting her time to time. If anyone thinks money is not important in front of health and suffering from same kind of problem. I will highly recommend Dr.Purnima, must go and discuss your problem, you will definitely get a solution.

Unknown said...

Autologus fat transplant has helped me in looking beautiful and young. It totally changed my look. It gave me a fresh and healthy skin. Dr. purnima has really done a wonderful job for me.

Kunal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kunal said...

she is the best dermatologist as per my personal experience. I had a very sensitive and oily skin. I was tired of using cleansing wipes everytime. And being a field worker, my skin had became so tanned. So I visited dr. purnima who's clinic is nearby my house. She simply examined my skin type and prescribed me some medicines and creams. and they started reflecting their result in just 3 weeks. I was really amazed to see my skin.